Everybody loves a good pho … especially campers … because it’s so simple and so delicious to make at any campsite. Is it pho or is it faux pho? No one will ever know.
- 1 pack Nissin Top Ramen beef flavor
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- ¼ red onion sliced
- ¼ cup beef jerky, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ lime
- 2 cups water
- Slice onion and beef jerky into strips
- In a camp pot, heat the oil over flame.
- Once oil is hot, add the sliced onion.
- Stir for a minute, then allow onion to caramelize.
- Add sliced beef jerky and cook for 2-4 minutes, depending on how hot the flame.
- Add water to the pot, and bring to boil.
- Add Top Ramen noodles, seasoning packet, and baby spinach. Cook using the package instructions.
- Once noodles are cooked, squeeze lime juice into soup.