Make up a bunch of these at home. Show up for the next camp out with the pre-prepped pint jars stowed in your camping cooler, boil some water, and you’ll be the hit of the campground. It’s that easy!
Nissin Top Ramen Pint Jar Soup
Author: 50 Campfires
Recipe type: Lunch
Serves: 1 pint serving
- 1 pack Nissin Top Ramen chicken flavor
- ½ Tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- At home, boil the Top Ramen noodles for about two minutes, leaving them slightly undercooked. Pour off all unabsorbed liquid and allow them to cool completely.
- Pour the Top Ramen seasoning packet into the bottom of a heat resistant glass pint jar.
- Add soy sauce, hot sauce, shredded chicken, carrots, and spinach.
- Fill jar with cooled partially-cooked Top Ramen noodles.
- Seal the pint jar, and place in refrigerator or cooler until ready to eat. (Will keep well for two days if cold.)
- At the campsite, boil one cup of water and pour over contents of the jar.
- Screw the lid back onto the jar, and allow all ingredients to steep for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir and enjoy!