Keto Onion Cheeseburger BOMBS
This super easy, tinfoil meal will be your new favorite camping & grilling go-to. They can be prepped ahead of time, and you can just change up your seasoning to add a different twist to the flavor each time.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2-3 large onions
- Mix meat with eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
- Cut an onion in half, from the root down. Peel apart the largest outside pieces. Two pounds of meat made 8 bombs, so you’ll need 16 pieces of onion to place together as “bombs”.
- Spray foil with nonstick oil spray and place onion bombs inside foil.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and grill for about 30 minutes. You’re going to have to check for done-ness, periodically, so they don’t overcook or burn. If camping, grill over hot coals in the campfire instead!
Recipe credit: hip2keto.com