Fireball limeade sounded like an odd combo when we first heard of it, but once we tried it, we became believers. There’s something about mixing the trio of limeade, Fireball, and a splash of grenadine that makes a perfect balance of flavors. It’s a little spicy and a little sweet but totally built for summer.
- Author: Outdoors.com
- Recipe type: Cocktail
- Serves: 1 Drink
- 2 ounces of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 6 ounces of limeade
- A splash of grenadine
- A splash of lemon-lime soda
- Sliced limes for garnish
- Combine Fireball and grenadine in a mason jar
- Add ice
- Pour limeade over the top
- Add a splash of lemon-lime soda
- Garnish with limes
What are your favorite camping cocktails recipes? Tell us in the comments below.