On a hot summer night, there are very few cocktails as simple and as delicious as a rum and coke. However, it’s possible that we’ve upped the game when we discovered Hazelnut Rum Moonshine from Sugarlands Distilling. Pair it with cherry cola, this drink sips easily. It has great balance of sweet and delicious nuttiness.
Moonshine Hazelnut Rum & Cherry Coke Cocktail
- Author: Outdoors.com
- Recipe type: Cocktails
- Serves: One
- 1.5 ounces Sugarland’s Mark & Digger’s Hazelnut Rum
- 3.5 ounces Cherry Cola
- Low ball cup with ice
- Lime wedge and cherry for garnish
- Prepare low ball cup with ice
- Add Sugarland’s Mark & Digger’s Hazelnut Rum
- Add cherry cola
- Garnish with lime & cherry
What are your favorite campfire cocktails? Tell us in the comments below.