Sometimes finding a camping friendly dessert can be a challenge. Particularly challenging when you’re in the mood for chocolate strawberry goodness. You’re going to love our recipe for this Strawberry Oreo Walking Dessert – fun to eat, and easy to clean up. We already know what’s inside an Oreo, so this is about what goes on the outside of it in this delicious treat. You may not have thought of jelly on an Oreo cookie, but you will … you will!
Videos by Outdoors
- 1 Snack Package Mini Oreos
- Generous Scoop of Strawberry Jelly
- 5 Sliced Strawberries
- Squirt Reddi-Whip
- Gently crush the bag of mini oreos with your hands.
- Open package, and add a generous scoop of strawberry jelly.
- Add sliced strawberries to package.
- Top with a squirt of Reddi-Whip.
- Insert spoon & mix well.