The combination of peanuts, chocolate, caramel, and pretzels is possibly one of the finest that we’ve ever come across. As a nod to the candy bar, this is our Take 5 Walking Dessert recipe. This is another sweet and salty recipe. With salt on the pretzels and the peanuts, we didn’t add any more, but if you like the added toothiness of fresh sea salt go ahead.
Take 5 Walking Dessert
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Snack Bag of Mini Pretzels
- 1 spoonful of Chocolate Chips
- Drizzle Chocolate Syrup
- 1 spoonful of Salted Peanuts
- Drizzle Caramel Syrup
- Using the pretzel bag as your bowl, gently crush the pretzels.
- Add a spoonful of chocolate chips directly to the bag.
- Add a spoonful of peanuts directly to the bag.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel syrups to taste.
- Insert spoon & mix.