This mixture works great as a dip for chips or crackers, as a sandwich spread, to perk up burgers or sausages, and even as a salad dressing if you thin it out.
Dean’s Dip Universally Delicious Campsite Spread & Dip
Author: 50 Campfires
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 16 oz. container Dean’s Ranch Dip
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno peppers
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Over the campfire or grill, roast jalapeno peppers turning frequently until skins are blackened.
- Remove the charred skins, stems, seeds, and ribs. Chop finely.
- In large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients except the chopped roasted peppers.
- Stir in jalapenos a little at a time, tasting as you go until the heat comes up to where you like it. (Individual peppers vary widely in the amount of heat they deliver, so use caution and add more than two if you want it hotter.)