Pineapple upside down cake and camping don’t go together…until now! Using a modern take on the walking-taco, we developed a walking dessert recipe that allows you to take pineapple upside down cake camping. We call it Walking Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Note: Kids love this one, but the animal crackers are nostalgic for Mom and Dad.
Walking Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Box Animal Cracker Cookies
- 1 Small Canned Crushed Pineapple
- Squirt Redi-Whip
- Drizzle of Honey
- Open the box of animal crackers, and use it for the “bowl”.
- Sprinkle crushed pineapple over the top of the crackers
- Add a squirt of Reddi-Whip
- Drizzle over the top with honey to taste.
- Insert spoon & mix.