The LuminAid inflatable light is an incredible solar-rechargeable light. It is a very compact product that packs nearly flat and can inflate in seconds to become a lightweight portable light. This easily portable light gives out a nice soft light perfect for hanging in your tent to be able to see or read. It also works great for those quick trips to the bathroom. The LuminAID is waterproof and does float if bringing on more of an extreme trip and can provide up to eight hours of LED light. On low the LuminAID provides 15 lumens of light and can last 14-16 hours. At high it casts 30 lumens and will stay charged for 8-10 hours. The LuminAid inflatable light is a great thing to have in the first aid kit, hooked on to your backpack or hanging from inside of your tent.
Videos by Outdoors
How it Works
1. Charge it in the sun light for 6-7 hours to charge the LED light
2. Inflate the light with the valve
3. Illuminate it with the red power switch. Push once for Low and twice for High.
- Weight: 3 ounces / 85 grams
- Dimensions: 12.5″ L x 8.5″ W (when deflated)
- Storage and Battery Function: The LuminAID has a Lithium-Polymer Ion battery (similar to your cell phone) that was specifically chosen for its energy storage capacity and quality. The LuminAID can hold a full charge for over 4 months. Before storing for an extended period of time, it is best to make sure the battery is fully charged. We also recommend charging every 1-2 months to keep the battery at optimum condition