Roll with your Selk’bag, not in it.
The Selk’nam (meaning “men”) were nomads who lived in Chile’s austral extreme. Selk’nam were characterized by their tall height, physical strength and toughness in adapting to the most hostile and extreme environments. Their silent resistance to freezing temperatures, fatigue, hunger and thirst won them respect from Europeans and fear from their enemies and neighbors.
Selk’bag = Selk’nam + sleeping bag.
Movement and comfort are the biggest obstacles we face as sleeping bag users. Selk’bag is an excellent solution for those who are uncomfortable in traditional mummy or rectangular sleeping bags. Stand, walk, cross your legs or even grab elements with your hands thanks to reversible zippers. Roll with your Selk’bag, not in it.
Check out these features:
• Baffled construction helps to eliminate cold spots
• A soft polyester shell with ripstop with a water resistant finish (DWR)
• Double front entry-zippers and a right hip zipper make for quick entry while granting access to pants pockets
• An insulated hood with draw strings for added warmth
• insulated draft tubes around zippers and neck
• A convenient carry sack for compact portability
• Thermal collar around the head and neck to prevent drafts
• Durable nylon soles with lateral anti-slip pads
Perfect for a variety of adventures, the Selk’bag is used by outdoor enthusiasts the world over for camping in a tent, under the stars, at the lake, at the beach or even in the cabin. Use the Selk’bag indoors during the winter for immaculate comfort, or even in your RV, camper or SUV.
Like them on facebook and get your own at MountainGear, Amazon or CC Outdoors.